Well I was too tired to post on here yesterday. Woke feeling woozy which I put down to my tablets but could have been the diet. Felt a bit better by lunchtime and much better when I had the spicy tomato soup, yummy yummy (to the point where I could eat it daily). Got back from a bbq which I was sooo good at and then was in bed at 7pm. It could be the heat but I was a lot more tired than normal.
Other than that I have been ok and today has started (can I really say that at 4pm?) really well. Tried the Apple and Cinnamon porridge which I really enjoyed, making everything I bought last week tried and approved, hope to get the other soups to try next week not sure about any other shakes though. Also had my 'lunch' strawberry shake and can't decide on choc mint or vanilla for tea, will decide later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment